Sunday, January 7, 2001

This week’s activities (9th June – 15th June, 2016)


Wednesday the 9th sees me at the launch of the British Psychological Society briefing document on perinatal mental health, followed by some editorial work on our forthcoming report on depression.

I’ll be continuing that work on Thursday before going to Birmingham for the 50th birthday celebration of Aston University. On Friday, I’ll be chairing the BPS Board of Trustees meeting back in Leicester.

On Monday of next week (the 13th), I’ll be doing more work on our Depression report, but on Tuesday (14th) I’ll be attending a meeting organised by the All Party Parliamentary Health Group and the King’s Fund on integrating physical and mental health care before visiting a field site for some research I’m involved in.

Finally, on Wednesday 15th, I’ll be lecturing on serious mental health issues to colleagues from Merseyside Police before travelling to Brighton to attend the BPS Division of Forensic Psychology AnnualConference.





No comments:

Post a Comment