Tuesday, January 2, 2001

This week’s activities (16th May - 20th May, 2016)

On Monday, I’ll be visiting the British Psychological Society office in Leicester to meet the staff and discuss my plans for my year as President.

On Tuesday, I have some NHS work scheduled, before I go down to London for an evening event discussing the portrayal of mental health on TV – I’m an audience member, rather than a panellist (unfortunately), but this is a timely debate given what many people regard as the relative disregard of social context at least some programming.

On Wednesday, after returning from London, I have a little more NHS business to attend to (as well as posting my regular BPS blog) and on Thursday I'll be meeting a colleague to receive advice on public relations and promotion (he’s a former advertising executive who now advises clinical psychology training programmes, and I think he'll have useful insights).

I am, as I write this, not 100% sure what I’m doing on Friday (20th), but I hope to attend the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) Research Conference in Brighton.

No comments:

Post a Comment